Please follow the below instructions for installation using supplied security bolts:
- The supplied bolts are M10 x 35mm with a 17mm head. The shear butt is 19mm (please note, once fitted and tightened, these bolts are designed to be non-removable.)
- The asset will need to be drilled in your chosen location. Drill holes 10.5mm clear.
- To insert the bolts, you will need to be able to access the holes from the rear.
- Mark the position of the holes to be drilled using either the Tough Tracker itself or the template provided.
- Locate your Tough Tracker unit into place, insert and tighten the shear nuts until they separate.